I'm interested in checking out Anne Katherine's other book, Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Book Review: Boundaries by Anne Katherine
Pretty good introduction to the concept of boundaries. It was really high-level but with a lot of examples and real-world stories. I had a little trouble relating to a lot of what was in this book because the examples were so extreme: childhood abuse and rape, physical spousal abuse, and the like. I would have liked to get a little more practical advice for my situation, but I think this book would be really helpful for someone who had experienced some of those scenarios, to get them going down the right path.
I'm interested in checking out Anne Katherine's other book, Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
, because I feel like that might give me some better real-world applications for the idea of boundaries.
I'm interested in checking out Anne Katherine's other book, Where to Draw the Line: How to Set Healthy Boundaries Every Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment